jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

787687687

you've got me under your skin, but i don't let you in.

                                                               I am human and I need to belong;

                                                               just as everybody else does.

                                                               I am human and I need to be loved;

                                                               just as everybody else does.



                                                               quite soon yet? I don't know, and you neither.

                                                               but anyway I'm needed of you,

                                                               and you still belong to me.



                                                               maybe you're trying too hard.

                                                               I'm in too deep, just trying to keep.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario