martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

Sentir y nada más


                                    In this time, give it to me easy. 
                                    And let me try to take you and the sun to promised lands. 
                                    To show you what you need to live?
                                    +Tell it to me slowly.
                                    -Tell you what?
                                    +That you really want to know me.
                                    - I  R E A L L Y  W A N T  T O  K N O W  Y O U


I know.
Getting closer to me is not too difficult, but stay right there, without so many mistakes and letting me know you; that's hard enough.
But it's even worster trying to know me and why I am the way I am, because it just belongs to me. And I never say anything, it's me, and you don't know me; so you don't understand.
I really think it's the time and the right season. Again, I'm not the correct one.

1 comentario: