miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Emotionally damaged


"She has got so much love in her heart.
But the thought of letting it out, 
showing her cards, scares her to death"


Sometimes I wish I was better telling people how I feel.
But then I see people suffering.
I see myself suffering.
And I'm sure that those who suffer, suffer alone.
I can't see the difference between keeping inside my feelings
and shouting it out loud every fucking time I don't  feel happy.
So, why am I going to show my cards?
Why am I going to let you know my feelings?
Why am I going to let you think I'm fragile?
Why am I going to let you judge the real causes of my acts?
Why am I going to let you feel sorry for me?
Why am I going to let you think that I need you?
Maybe I'm emotionally damaged.
Maybe I'm totally wrong and my feelings are better out of my mouth.
Maybe  I'm totally wrong and I must show my cards.
Because showing my own cards, doesn't make me fragile,
maybe it just make me strong and brave.


Anyway:
Just words, not reality.

"Just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario