viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

Just tired, but so much

push the play before reading



Can I get back my lonely life?

You ask me every second "What's up? Are you OK? Are you sure it's nothing? Really?"
It's not nothing and I'm not OK.
It's just that I'm tired. I'm not upset, angry or anything, I'm tired.
I'm tired of putting in more hope, more strength, more love and more wishes than I get back.
I'm tired of their rules, of people shouting at me, of tears, of limits, of critiques, of reality, of my mistakes, of yours, of pretenders and pretending, of saying what I don't really think, of the lies I have to believe and say, I'm tired of holding on for nothing...
I'm tired of fighting for people who won't fight for me and of being proved wrong every time I try it hard.
So, nothing it's really wrong, nothing really happens to me, I'M JUST TIRED. That's all...
Just because nothing is going really well.

"Destilar la vida que está dentro de mí"

"Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario